2.1 WASSCE/SSSCE APPLICANTS
Applicants must have credits in three (3) SSSCE/WASSCE Core Subjects (Mathematics, English Language and Integrated Science) plus three (3) credits in other elective subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or 36 respectively.
2.2 “A” LEVEL APPLICANTS
Five (5) “O” Level Credits including Mathematics and English Language, plus two (2) passes at “A” Level in any subject.
2.3 MATURE APPLICANTS
Mature applicants applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirements:
- Attained a minimum age of twenty – five (25) years by 1st
- Show proof of age with birth certification which is five (5) years old or any other proof.
- Must pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination in Mathematics, English Language and General Paper/Aptitude Test.
- Successful mature applicants would be placed at Level 100
- Applicants are expected to pay a fee which will be specified by the University.
2.4 INTERNATIONAL BACCALAURETTE
Applicants must have Mathematics /Humanities / Arts background .They must obtain a distinction, credit or pass as decided by the jury. They should also be proficient in English.
This proficiency will be verified through
- written exams,
- verbal interview,
- And certification from a recognized language institution.
Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) holders should have credit passes in Mathematics and English Language plus three (3) optional subjects relevant to their programme of study
AMERICAN GRADE 12
Holders must have Mathematics/Humanities/Arts background. This must be evaluated with the actual results on transcript for the programme.
HND FROM HIGHER INSTITUTIONS
Holders of Higher National Diploma in Business related programmes from a recognized Polytechnic or Tertiary Institution with 1st Class, 2ndUpper or 2ndLower grades. They must also satisfy the basic entry requirement into University.
Applicants with Stage 1 of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) should have credits in English language and Mathematics at GBCE or GCE ‘O’ Level. Such professionals will also need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB)